Based in mid-town Toronto, Ontario, Crescendo Technology is a Research/IT firm that provides technical support services to blue chip clients in the online entertainment space.
Crescendo Technology works with global partners to provide the highest level of technological support for our customers, and in turn for our customers’ customers.
About the role:
We are looking for an Intermediate .Net Developer for one of our development teams. The candidate will be responsible for design and development of business components and services according to business requirements and technical specifications. The candidate will be actively involved in all phases of software development life cycle; this includes requirements gathering, researching, initial configuration, set up, design, documentation, testing, debugging, updates, ongoing support, integration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- • Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems.
• 5+ years of professional software development experience (3 years min. in C#).
• 3+ years of development with SQL Server.
- • Extensive experience in design/development of SOA based highly scalable systems.
- • Excellent understanding of software design and development using SOLID principles.
- • Experience with IOC/DI, mocking frameworks, CI.
• Strong Unit Testing experience.
• Experience with agile development methodologies.
• Experience with message-oriented middleware systems (Rabbit MQ) and/or NOSQL an asset.
- • An environment passionate about growth and learning
- • Competitive salary with bonus
- • Fitness subsidy program
- • Free beverages in the office
- • Workplace that is conveniently located along the Yonge/Sheppard line
What we are looking for:
This is a key role within the team and would suit someone who is analytical, conceptual, detail oriented and great problem solver with strong C# development experience. Great communication and reporting skills required both orally and in written format. Interest in sports or betting markets is a plus.
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. For a full description, please email email@example.com.
Crescendo Technology thanks all candidates applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Selected candidates may be asked to complete an on-line technical assessment. Crescendo Technology is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace and we encourage candidates to email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject title of POST 1015: Intermediate .Net Developer. Should you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via the email noted above.