Based in mid-town Toronto, Ontario, Crescendo Technology is a Research/IT firm that provides technical support services to blue chip clients in the online entertainment space.
Crescendo Technology works with global partners to provide the highest level of technological support for our customers, and in turn for our customers’ customers.
About the role:
The Quality Assurance manager will supervise a team of Quality Assurance analysts and collaborate with business and development teams to ensure quality standards and customer expectations are continually met. The manager must be able to develop long-term strategies to ensure continuous improvement and translate strategy into achievable action plans.
Our ideal candidate should have:
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of experience managing Quality Assurance teams/projects/programs
• Minimum 5 years of manual black box/gray box software testing experience
• Minimum 3 years of automation testing experience (SOAPUI, Postman, Runscope)
• Strong understanding of the software deployment life cycle
• Solid understanding of SQL
• Experienced in performance testing
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
• An environment passionate about growth and learning
• Competitive salary with bonus
• Fitness subsidy program
• Free beverages in the office
• Workplace that is conveniently located along the Yonge/Sheppard line
What we are looking for:
This is a key role within the team and would suit someone who is analytical and experienced in managing Quality Assurance teams. The candidate must be self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision, capable of managing multiple tasks and priorities and able to communicate in a clear and succinct manner to all levels within the organisation. Our ideal candidate should be able to handle conflict with confidence and integrity and must have hands on experience in working with the testing technologies and should have solid automation testing experience.
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. For a full description, please email email@example.com.
Crescendo Technology thanks all candidates applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Selected candidates may be asked to complete an on-line technical assessment.
Crescendo Technology is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace and we encourage candidates to email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject title of POST 1010: QA Manager. Should you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via the email noted above.