About the role:
We are seeking an experienced cloud engineer with expertise in the strategy, design and implementation of large scale projects in the cloud.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- Experience in cloud-based technology with a firm grasp of emerging technologies, platforms and applications.
- Ability to customize the platforms and applications to help our business become more secure and efficient.
- Extensive knowledge of cloud maintenance.
- Minimum 3 years of experience architecting, designing and implementing cloud solutions on AWS or Azure.
- Degree in computer science, information technology or related field
- Experience with Kubernetes / EKS.
- Experience with automating workloads using Ansible, Cloud Formation and Lamda.
- Strong understanding of CI/CD processes.
- An environment passionate about growth and learning
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Fitness subsidy program
- Free beverages in the office
- Workplace that is conveniently located along the Yonge/Sheppard line
What we are looking for:
This is a key role within the team and would suit someone who has strong communication in both verbal and written English. We are also looking for someone with strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail, has ability to multi-task, and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment. This individual must have initiative to work independently, but also able to work effectively with team members in different locations. Flexibility and adaptability to business requirements and priority changes a must. We are looking for someone that has solid understanding and experience in the five pillars of a well-architected frameworks. AWS Certified Solutions Architect preferred.
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. For a full description, please contact us directly.
Crescendo Technology thanks all candidates applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Selected candidates may be asked to complete a technical assessment.
Crescendo Technology is an equal opportunity employer, which values diversity in the workplace, and we encourage candidates. Should you require an accommodation for the recruitment or interview process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.