About the role:
This is an 18 month contract role on a full-time hour basis. As Market Research Analyst, you will be responsible primarily for weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting for the business, with reporting shared to all levels of the business, including board level. You will be responsible for all aspects of report creation – from acquiring the data, analysis, presentation and summary of the data and relevant findings. In addition to the summary, you should be able to provide recommendations on next steps for the business as appropriate.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- Degree in a quantitative background such as Mathematics/Statistics/ Finance/Economics/Engineering or equivalent experience and education
- Minimum 2 years experience in data science or market research related field
- Solid understanding of Tableau or similar analytics product
- Experience using R Studio, SQL and SQL Server
- Experience accessing, gathering and analyzing external data and customer feedback from various sources
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint
- Strong written and oral communication
- Strong analytical, conceptual, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Industry experience preferred (especially in gaming domain)
- An environment passionate about growth and learning
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Fitness subsidy program
- Workplace that is conveniently located along the Yonge/Sheppard line
What we are looking for:
This is a key role within the team and would suit someone who has experience in communicating with various stakeholders including executive levels and can assist with projections and other basic modelling tasks.
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. For a full description, please contact us directly.
Crescendo Technology thanks all candidates applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Selected candidates may be asked to complete a technical assessment.
Crescendo Technology is an equal opportunity employer, which values diversity in the workplace. Should you require an accommodation for the recruitment or interview process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.