About the role:
As a Developer for the QA Team, you will be responsible for designing and developing testing solution for the company’s software products. You will be involved in the development of robust, scalable automation testing frameworks for functional, regression and performance testing.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum 5 years of professional software development experience primarily in C#
- Minimum of 3 years of development experience with SQL Server
- Extensive experience in design/development of SOA based systems
- Excellent understanding of software design and development using SOLID principles
- Experience with IOC/DI, mocking frameworks, continuous integration process
- Strong unit testing experience
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience with message-oriented middle-ware systems and/or NOSQL – preferred but not mandatory
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver – preferred but not mandatory
- An environment passionate about growth and learning
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Fitness subsidy program
- Snacks and beverages in the office
- Workplace that is conveniently located along the Yonge/Sheppard line
What we are looking for:
This is a key role within the team and would suit someone who has solid development experience especially in C#. Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must. Strong analytic, conceptual and problem solving abilities with attention to detail is needed. Individual must be self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. For a full description, please contact us directly.
Crescendo Technology thanks all candidates applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Selected candidates may be asked to complete a technical assessment.
Crescendo Technology is an equal opportunity employer, which values diversity in the workplace. Should you require an accommodation for the recruitment or interview process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.