About this role:
We are looking for a senior database developer to join our data governance team. As senior data governance developer, you will be responsible for design, development and maintenance of data warehouse and related components.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- 10+ years of combined experience as software and database developer
- 6+ years of data warehouse development work experience using SQL Server
- Extensive hands-on experience working with MS SQL 2012 and above
- Extensive hands-on experience working with MySQL
- Exceptional TSQL skills and performance tuning abilities
- Strong database design skills, including star-schema
- Strong understanding of database normalisation techniques.
- Experience with C# programming
- An environment passionate about growth and learning
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Fitness subsidy program
- A workplace conveniently located along the Yonge/Sheppard line – accessible by car, subway, bus (TTC/GO)
What we are looking for:
This is a key role within the team and would suit someone who has experience building data warehouse frameworks and have hands-on ETL development using TSQL and Integration Services (SSIS). Great communication (verbal and written), analytical and conceptual skills are needed. The data governance developer must have initiative to work independently and effectively with team members and ideally have both database development (SQL) and C# development background.
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Crescendo Technology thanks all candidates applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Selected candidates may be asked to complete an on-line technical assessment. We encourage candidates to apply directly and provide an updated resume.
Crescendo Technology is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace. Should you require accommodation for the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
To apply please send your resume with cover letter preferred to firstname.lastname@example.org