About this role:
We are looking for a .Net Developer for one of our software division who will be responsible for design and development of business components and services according to business requirements and technical specifications. This individual will be actively involved in all phases of software development life cycle; this includes requirements gathering, researching, initial configuration, set up, design, documentation, testing, debugging, updates, ongoing support, integration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems
- Minimum 3 years of professional software development experience in C#
- Excellent understanding of software design and development using SOLID principles
- Experience building client side applications using WPF, WinForms or web applications using modern framework such as React JS
- Experience with unit testing and agile development methodologies, IOC/DI, mocking frameworks
- Understanding of how to build CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with RDBMS such as SQL Server
- Ideally have experience with message-oriented middleware systems such as RabbitMQ or similar
- Ideally have working knowledge of MongoDB, Akka.net, Team City, Octopus, Microsoft DevOps, Docker, R, Python, Ansible, Azure or WebSocket an asset
- Authorization to legally work in Canada
- An environment passionate about growth and learning
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Fitness subsidy program
- A workplace that is conveniently located along the Yonge/Sheppard line – accessible by car, subway, bus (TTC/GO)
What we are looking for:
This is a key role within the team and would suit someone who has back-end .Net development experience primarily in C#. Great communication and reporting skills required both orally and in written format. Individual must have initiative to work independently and effectively with team members. Interest in sports or betting markets is a plus.
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Crescendo Technology thanks all candidates applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Selected candidates may be asked to complete an on-line technical assessment.
Crescendo Technology is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace and we encourage candidates to apply directly and provide an updated resume. Should you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
To apply please send your resume with cover letter preferred to email@example.com