About this role:
We are looking for a senior .Net Developer for one of our software division who will be responsible for design and development of business components and services according to business requirements and technical specifications. This individual will be actively involved in all phases of software development life cycle; this includes requirements gathering, researching, initial configuration, set up, design, documentation, testing, debugging, updates, ongoing support, integration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems
- 10+ years of professional software development experience (5 years minimum in C#)
- Extensive experience in design/development of SOA based systems for highly scalable and high performance distributed systems
- Proven experience with message-oriented middleware systems such as Rabbit MQ
- Excellent understanding of software design and development using SOLID principles
- Understanding of session management in a distributed server environment.
- Experience with IOC/DL, mocking frameworks, CI/CD
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Ideally experience with AKKA.Net, Kafka, event sourcing, WCF, WebAPI, and NOSQL technologies
- Authorization to legally work in Canada
- An environment passionate about growth and learning
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Fitness subsidy program
- A workplace that is conveniently located along the Yonge/Sheppard line – accessible by car, subway, bus (TTC/GO)
What we are looking for:
This is a key role within the team and would suit someone who has extensive back-end .Net development experience primarily in C#. Great communication and reporting skills required both orally and in written format. Individual must have initiative to work independently and effectively with team members. Interest in sports or betting markets is a plus.
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Crescendo Technology thanks all candidates applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Selected candidates may be asked to complete an on-line technical assessment.
Crescendo Technology is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace and we encourage candidates to apply directly and provide an updated resume. Should you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
To apply please send your resume with cover letter preferred to email@example.com