About this role:
We are looking for a Software Developer Engineer in Test who will be responsible for design and development of automated testing solutions for the company’s software products using C# and SQL. The DET will be developing robust, scalable internal automation testing frameworks for functional, regression and performance testing and will be participating in all phases of the software development life cycle.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience primarily in C#
- 3+ years of development experience with SQL Server
- Extensive experience in design/development of SOA based systems for highly scalable and high performance distributed systems
- Excellent understanding of software design and development using SOLID principles
- Experience with IOC/DL, mocking frameworks, continuous integration process
- Strong unit testing experience
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Ideally experience with message-oriented middle-ware systems
- Ideally experience with NOSQL
- Ideally experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Authorization to legally work in Canada
- An environment passionate about growth and learning
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Fitness subsidy program
- A workplace that is conveniently located along the Yonge/Sheppard line – accessible by car, subway, bus (TTC/GO)
What we are looking for:
This is a key role within the team and would suit someone who has extensive software development experience primarily in C# and have QA experience. Great communication and reporting skills required both orally and in written format. Individual must have initiative to work independently and effectively with team members. Individual must have strong analytic, conceptual and problem solving skills with great attention to details. Interest in sports or betting markets is a plus.
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Crescendo Technology thanks all candidates applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Selected candidates may be asked to complete an on-line technical assessment.
Crescendo Technology is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace and we encourage candidates to apply directly and provide an updated resume. Should you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
To apply please send your resume with cover letter preferred to firstname.lastname@example.org