About this role:
We are looking for a front-end web developer who can contribute to the design, coding and maintenance of the company’s internal and external-facing web applications. As a member of the team, the developer will have the opportunity to work with modern techniques and frameworks in order to build engaging user experiences for customers and company employees.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- 3+ years experience developing web applications
- 3+ years experience using web frameworks such as React + Redux
- 3+ experience with modern tooling and systems such as Webpack
- 3+ years experience using HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with CSS supersets such as SASS and LESS
- Experience with testing processes and tools
- Experience with agile development methodologies
What we are looking for:
This is a key role within the team and would suit someone who has the ability to write high-quality code (clean and maintainable) and construct intuitive performance and user interfaces from mock-ups. The successful candidate must be able to communicate effectively and liaise with other stakeholders.
- An environment passionate about growth and learning
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Fitness subsidy program
- A workplace that is conveniently located along the Yonge/Sheppard line – accessible by car, subway, bus (TTC/GO)
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Crescendo Technology thanks all candidates applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Selected candidates may be asked to complete an on-line technical assessment.
Crescendo Technology is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace. Should you require accommodation for the recruitment/interview process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
If you have what it takes, followthe rabbit hole