About this role:
We are looking for a Web Developer who will contribute to the design, coding, and maintenance of the company’s internal- and external-facing web applications. Together with team members, the Developer will have the opportunity to work with modern techniques and frameworks in order to build engaging user experiences for customers and company employees.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- 5+ years developing web applications.
- 3+ years experience using web frameworks such as React + Redux.
- 3+ experience with modern tooling and systems such as Webpack.
- 3+ years experience using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with CSS supersets such as SASS and LESS is desirable.
- Experience with testing processes and tools.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- A friendly and collaborative environment
- Fitness subsidy program
- Free coffee and snacks
- Work from home opportunities
- A workplace that is conveniently located along the Yonge/Sheppard line – accessible by car, subway, bus (TTC/GO)
What we are looking for:
This is a key role within the team and would suit someone who has the ability to multitask and communicate effectively, construct intuitive performance and user interface mock-ups. The successful candidate must be able to write high quality code that is clean and maintainable and follows standards and guidelines. Strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills are important in the role.
Interest in sports or betting markets is a plus.
If you have what it takes follow the rabbit hole
Crescendo Technology thanks all candidates applying but only those resumes submitted through the hidden portal will be reviewed. Selected candidates will be contacted directly for interview.
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Crescendo Technology is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace and we encourage candidates to apply directly and provide an updated resume. Should you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.