About this role:
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst that will be responsible for understanding efficiency, efficacy and competitiveness of the business and our clients and where it could benefit from new technical solutions.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- Proven working experience in a data science related field
- Experience with prediction models and quantitative analysis
- Experience using R
- Understanding of database technologies such as SQL and SQL Server
- Experience in sports betting domain (preferred not mandatory)
- Authorization to legally work in Canada
- An environment passionate about growth and learning
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Fitness subsidy program
- A workplace that is conveniently located along the Yonge/Sheppard line – accessible by car, subway, bus (TTC/GO)
What we are looking for:
This is a key role within the team and would suit someone who has experience working with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio or experience with SQL coding. Experience using R markdown and Shiny packages within R are a big plus. Great communication and reporting skills required both orally and in written format. Individual must have initiative to work independently and effectively with team members. Interest in sports or betting markets is a plus.
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Crescendo Technology thanks all candidates applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Selected candidates may be asked to complete an on-line technical assessment.
Crescendo Technology is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace and we encourage candidates to apply directly and provide an updated resume. Should you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
To apply please send your resume with cover letter preferred to firstname.lastname@example.org