About this role:
We are looking for a Development Manager that will be responsible for managing one of our customer’s development team. The successful candidate will provide leadership, guidance and motivation to team members while ensuring processes are followed to optimize performance and productivity.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- 6+ years of professional software development
- 3+ years of experience leading development teams
- 2+ years of experience in Agile/Lean process and project management methodologies
- Experience in Java, .Net, HTML5, REST API, AngularJS, VueJS, ReactJS, Node JS, CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent understanding of software design and development
- Authorization to legally work in Canada
- An environment passionate about growth and learning
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Fitness subsidy program
- A workplace that is conveniently located along the Yonge/Sheppard line – accessible by car, subway, bus (TTC/GO)
What we are looking for:
This is a key role within the team and would suit someone who has strong leadership, team management skills, time management and problem-solving skills. Individual must have great communication and must have initiative. The successful candidate must be able to implement change, be flexible and adaptable to change.
Interest in sports or betting markets is a plus.
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Crescendo Technology thanks all candidates applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Selected candidates may be asked to complete an on-line technical assessment.
Crescendo Technology is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace and we encourage candidates to apply directly and provide an updated resume. Should you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.Apply