About this role:
We are looking for a candidate that will be responsible primarily for proactive data analysis across a variety of topics and departments. This will largely use internal company data, and will focus on forecasting, segmentation work, and analysis into company performance. Findings from analysis will be presented to departments, with recommendations based on findings as appropriate.
What we are looking for:
- At a minimum, a degree in a quantitative background such as Mathematics/Statistics, Finance, Economics, Engineering etc.
- 3+ years of experience in data science related field.
- Experience with forecasting and prediction models, player segmentation, and quantitative analysis.
- Experience using R Studio.
- Understanding of Tableau or similar analytics product
- Understanding of database technologies such as SQL and SQL Server
- Strong ability to analyze needs of the business and communicate the needs to stakeholders and development teams.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Initiative to work independently, but also able to work effectively with team members in different locations.
- Flexibility and adaptability to business requirements and priority changes.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Industry experience (betting or dual market domain).
- A friendly and collaborative environment
- Fitness subsidy program
- Free coffee and snacks
- Work from home opportunities
- A workplace that is conveniently located along the Yonge/Sheppard line – accessible by car, subway, bus (TTC/GO)
This is a key role within the team and suits someone who has good communication, strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills with attention to details. The individual must be able to work independently and as a team and must be adaptable to business requirements and priority changes.
The above describes the general nature and level of work performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Crescendo Technology thanks all candidates applying but will only contact those selected for an interview. An on-line technical assessment may be required as part of the recruiting process.
Crescendo Technology is an equal opportunity employer, which values diversity in the workplace, and we encourage candidates to apply directly and provide an updated resume. Should you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.