About this role:
We are looking for a candidate that will be responsible primarily for weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting for the business, with reporting shared to all levels of the business including board level. You will be responsible for all aspects of report creation – from acquiring the data, analysis, presentation and summary of the data and relevant finding. In addition to the summary, you should be able to provide recommendations on next steps for the business as appropriate.
What we are looking for:
- Industry experience.
- At a minimum, a degree in a quantitative background such as Mathematics/Statistics, Finance, Economics, Engineering etc.
- 2+ years of experience in data science or market research related field.
- Experience using R Studio, SQL and SQL Server.
- Understanding of Tableau or similar analytics product.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to communicate with executive level audience/stakeholders.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Initiative to work independently, but also able to work effectively with team members in different locations.
- Flexibility and adaptability to business requirements and priority changes.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work with remote teams working from different time zones.
- A friendly and collaborative environment
- Fitness subsidy program
- Free coffee and snacks
- Work from home opportunities
- A workplace that is conveniently located along the Yonge/Sheppard line – accessible by car, subway, bus (TTC/GO)
This is a key role within the team and suits someone who has excellent verbal and written communication, strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills with attention to details. The individual must be able to work independently and as a team and must be adaptable to business requirements and priority changes. Lastly, this individual must be able to present and communicate with all levels of business, including executive audience/ stakeholders.
The above describes the general nature and level of work performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Crescendo Technology thanks all candidates applying but will only contact those selected for an interview. An on-line technical assessment may be required as part of the recruiting process.
Crescendo Technology is an equal opportunity employer, which values diversity in the workplace, and we encourage candidates to apply directly and provide an updated resume. Should you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.