About this role:
We are looking for a candidate will be responsible for design and development of business components and services according to business requirements and technical specifications. Candidate will be actively involved in all phases of software development life cycle; this includes requirements gathering, researching, initial configuration, set up, design, documentation, testing, debugging, updates, ongoing support, integration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- 10+ years of professional software development experience designing and developing enterprise-level web applications scale services/solutions
- Solid hands-on development expertise including strong knowledge of object oriented languages, software design, and extensive knowledge of the .NET framework
- Extensive experience preferred in languages: C#, .NET, .NET Core, SQL
- Deep knowledge and experience in design patterns, SOLID, RESTful API, and micro-service architecture
- Demonstrated ability to quickly come up to speed with new technologies
- Some experience with Docker containerization and Kubernetes
- Experience with the following web development frameworks: Web API, MVC
- Ability to gather, document requirements using standard templates
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and follow written requirements and drawings in the creation of usable application source code
- Demonstrated ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Demonstrated ability to gather requirements, analyse data, and identify/define business rules
- Demonstrated experience with version control, continuous integration tools, and continuous deliver/deployment tools
- Considerable experience with full SDLC (including waterfall, agile/scrum methodologies)
- Authorization to legally work in Canada
- A friendly and collaborative environment
- Fitness subsidy program
- Free coffee and snacks
- Work from home opportunities
- A workplace that is conveniently located along the Yonge/Sheppard line – accessible by car, subway, bus (TTC/GO)
What we are looking for:
This is a key role within the team and would suit someone who has strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills with attention to details. The individual must have good communication, be results oriented, adaptable to change and good team player.
Interest in sports or betting markets is a plus.
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Crescendo Technology thanks all candidates applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Selected candidates may be asked to complete an on-line technical assessment.
Crescendo Technology is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace and we encourage candidates to apply directly and provide an updated resume. Should you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.