About this role:
We are looking for a candidate that will be responsible for the creation and execution of test plans for the company’s software and products. The QA Analyst will ensure that every phase and feature of the software is tested and carefully documented and for bugs/defects to be escalated to the developers for resolution.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of Manual Black Box/Gray Box software testing experience
- Experienced in testing REST APIs
- Experienced in using T-SQL (i.e. querying SQL)
- Experienced in performance testing
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Fluency in written and spoken English
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail
Our ideal candidate should have:
- Experienced in testing Web SPAs (Single Page Application) is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks as delegated
- Ability to communicate with product owners, developers and other testers on product requirements, business rules and issues
- Ability to work within a collaborative environment
- Initiative to work independently, but also able to work effectively with team members in different locations
- Flexibility and adaptability to business requirements and priority changes
- Excellent organizational, reporting and communication skills
- Ability to work with remote teams working from different time zones
- A friendly and collaborative environment
- Fitness subsidy program
- Free coffee and snacks
- Work from home opportunities
- A workplace that is conveniently located along the Yonge/Sheppard line – accessible by car, subway, bus (TTC/GO)
This is a key role within the team and suits someone who has strong analytical and problem solving abilities with attention to detail. The individual must be able to work independently and as a team and must be adaptable to business requirements and priority changes. Lastly, this individual must be able to communicate with various groups.
The above describes the general nature and level of work performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Crescendo Technology thanks all candidates applying but will only contact those selected for an interview. An on-line technical assessment may be required as part of the recruiting process.
Crescendo Technology is an equal opportunity employer, which values diversity in the workplace, and we encourage candidates to apply directly and provide an updated resume. Should you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.