Based in Toronto, Ontario, Crescendo Technology is a Research/IT firm that provides technical support services to blue chip clients in the online entertainment space.
Crescendo Technology works with global partners to provide the highest level of technological support for our customers, and in turn for our customers’ customers.
About the role:
We are looking for a senior back end .Net developer for one of our development teams. The candidate will be responsible for designing and developing of business components and services according to business requirements and technical specifications. The candidate will be actively involved in all phases of software development life cycle; this includes requirements gathering, researching, initial configuration, set up, design, documentation, testing, debugging, updates, ongoing support, integration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related technical discipline
- 10+ years of professional software development experience primarily in C#
- 5+ years of development with SQL Server
- Extensive experience in design/development of SOA based systems
- Excellent understanding of software design and development using SOLID principles
- Experience with IOC/DI, mocking frameworks, continuous integration process
- Strong unit testing experience
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience with message-oriented middle-ware systems and/or NOSQL an asset
- Experience with AKKA.Net, Kafka and event sourcing ideal
- Authorization to legally work in Canada
- An environment passionate about growth and learning
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Fitness subsidy program
- A workplace that is conveniently located along the Yonge/Sheppard line – accessible by car, subway, bus (TTC/GO)
What we are looking for:
This is a key role within the team and would suit someone who is analytical, conceptual, detail oriented and great problem solver with strong C# development experience. Great communication and reporting skills required both orally and in written format. Interest in sports or betting markets is a plus.
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Crescendo Technology thanks all candidates applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Selected candidates may be asked to complete an on-line technical assessment.
Crescendo Technology is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace and we encourage candidates to apply directly and provide an updated resume. Should you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.