About this role:
We are looking for a Training and Development Coordinator who can assist in the planning, creation, organization, monitoring, evaluation and documentation of training activities within the company and its clients on a global scale.
Job Function and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate learning using the full range of delivery methods including: eLearning programs, webinars, classroom instruction and on-the-job coaching
- Liaise with subject matter experts and client’s Training & Development Team members regarding training projects and instructional design
- Support the Training and Development Manager in assessing training needs across the organization
- Design, develop and implement training; choosing the most appropriate methods of delivery to support a blended approach to training
- Market training activities through various channels, handle training registrations and maintain employee training records
- Design and apply effective assessment tools to measure training effectiveness and track progress against objectives
- Coordinate the development, ongoing maintenance, and evaluation of company’s Learning Management System
- Prepare relevant training reports from the Learning Management System and other Management Information Systems
- Collect relevant training data and evaluate this against learning objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to determine training effectiveness
- Handle logistics and administration of all training activities including venues, online platforms, equipment and scheduling
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Support other Training & Development Team members in delivering high quality training content
- Keep up-to-date on training design and methodology, researching and recommending new training solutions and improvements to current processes
- Perform other training related duties as assigned
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong data gathering and analysis skills
- Computer skills and the ability to learn the Learning Management System
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelors degree or 3+ years of experience with instruction or training.
- Knowledge of adult instructional design and learning theory and principles
- Knowledge of training methodologies and competency assessments
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems
- Experience in the sportsbook industry would be considered an asset
This is a key role within the team and suits someone who has strong presentation and communication skills, conceptual, creative and good attention to details. The individual must be good with data gathering and analysis, be results oriented, adaptable to change, customer oriented and good team player.
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Crescendo Technology thanks all candidates applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Selected candidates may be asked to complete an on-line technical assessment.
Crescendo Technology is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace. Should you require accommodation for the recruitment/interview process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.